1. Extend the life of your patio furniture by using protective furniture covers. They preserve the finish of the furniture and keep cushions clean, dry, and ready to sit on at all times.
2. Furniture covers can be made of a variety of materials, the most common of which are heavy duty vinyl and polyester.
3. Most furniture covers are waterproof, resilient to extreme temperatures, and UV-treated to last through years of outdoor exposure.
4. When shopping our wide selection of dining set covers and patio chair covers, look for ones equipped with Velcro fastening systems to keep them in place during storms or windy days. Heavy duty ties, elastic loops, and elastic hems also provide security in the elements.
5. Built-in air vents let air circulate under the furniture cover, which helps prevent mold and mildew from growing on your patio furniture and cushions.
6. Measure your patio furniture carefully before ordering a fire pit cover, patio umbrella cover, or chaise lounge cover. You want to make sure it's loose enough to fit around all sides, but snug enough to stay in position.
7. Each furniture cover is designed to fit the size and structure of a particular piece of outdoor furniture. With our wide selection of bench covers, sofa covers, and loveseat covers, you'll be able to extend the life of your entire patio furniture collection.