Sale Price From: $26.98
6 Quick Tips for Selecting Indoor Cushions
1. Colorful indoor cushions bring a fresh look to your home and can
be replaced often to keep up with changing trends. For example, a
dining chair cushion with a contemporary stripe pattern fabric can give a modern twist to a traditional chair.
2. In addition to color, construction styles differ from cushion to
cushion. For a simple seam on the side, choose a knife edge cushion.
For a single piped look, choose a corded edge cushion. Box edge refers
to thick square-shaped sides with knife-edge seams. Double cord box
edge cushions have the box-edge design but with corded seams on top and
3. Cushions are much more than fabric. It's the filling that makes them so inviting. Our cushions have high-quality poly filling, foam filling, or both to provide extra support, resilience, and comfort.
4. Our selection of bar stool cushions and bistro chair cushions will create a fun atmosphere in your kitchen, bar area, or dining room.
5. Keep in mind that each indoor cushion is designed to fit a
certain type of seat. Always measure your furniture carefully before
ordering rocking chair cushions, bench cushions, or any other indoor
6. Indoor throw pillows add personality and comfort to your indoor sofas and loveseats. Numerous color options and patterns let you choose the perfect accent to match the style of any room.